Ready access to capital and financial services is the lifeline for small businesses. Over the years, affordable, personalized service has not always been available to small business owners. The large financial institutions that dominate the business lending industry seem to pay attention to large businesses only.
At Holy Rosary Credit Union, we are hoping to change all that. Our line of business loans will offer your business the same lower loan rates we have given our membership for over 50 years. More importantly, you will get the credit union difference in service, whether you are the only employee or have 500 employees.
Commercial Real Estate
Whether purchasing a new building or refinancing one you currently own, HRCU offers competitive financing for New Hampshire commercial real estate.
- Commercial properties and 1-4 unit non-owner occupied investment properties
- If interested, please call the Loan Department at 603-332-6840
Lines of Credit
A Line of Credit is a convenient, cost-effective way to ensure immediate access to the funds you need to run your business. Unlike a traditional loan, a Line of Credit is always available, and allows you to borrow only what you need, helping to control costs.
- Cover short-term cash needs until account receivables are paid
- Cover seasonal working capital needs
- Secured & Unsecured
Does your business need quick cash on a short term basis, or is it time to purchase a company vehicle? If so, you'll want to talk with us about an HRCU term loan. Term loans are available for a variety of needs:
- Expansion or modernization of facilities
- Purchase vehicles or business transportation
VISA® Business Credit Card
It's very difficult to run a business today without a credit card, and the HRCU Business VISA® card is the perfect option.
- Easily separate business and personal expenses
- Issue cards to employees for travel, purchases, etc.
- Set the spending limit on each employee's card
- Variable rate of Prime + 6.00% APR
- Maximum line of credit is $20,000.00
- Your credit limit can be split between several employees of your business on separate cards
- You must provide one full year's complete business and personal tax returns from the previous tax year
PLEASE NOTE: Using your debit/credit card internationally
For security purposes HRCU debit and credit cards will no longer automatically work outside of the United States. This includes Canada and Mexico. If you are traveling outside of the United States, simply let us know and your card will be authorized to make transactions. Please let us know if you have any questions or concerns regarding this policy.
For questions regarding Commercial Lending, please contact:
Phone: (603) 332-6840
Email: underwriting at hrcu dot org